The purpose of your consultation with the doctor is to discuss your health goals and see if chiropractic is likely to help you. If it looks promising, a thorough examination will help identify the cause of your problem.
Patients appreciate that we explain everything in advance!
We do not guess when it comes to your health, rather than lying down, we want X-ray views showing your body in a weight-bearing position. Both visible light and X-rays consist of photon particles conveyed over electromagnetic energy. When carefully controlled, this energy can be used to reveal the internal structure of the body.
We find these pictures extremely helpful:
- Provide a structural record of your spine
- Rule out cancer, disease or other pathologies
- Locate fractures or other signs of trauma
- Identify evidence of long term spinal decay
- Confirm other examination findings
The chiropractic profession is a leader in the reduction of X-ray exposure and patient safety.
- We take only the most necessary views
- Use the most up to date equipment
- Intensification screens reduce energy used
- Filtration removes unneeded frequencies
- Collimation narrows the energy beam
- Sensitive films shorten exposure time
- Shielding protects sensitive body parts
- Regular equipment inspection and licensing
Our job is offering you the very best chiropractic care possible. It’s your job to decide how much of it you want.
|Report of Findings:
We’ll spend about 15 minutes reviewing our findings with you and offering answers to the four questions most patients have when they consult our office:
If you have any other questions, be sure to ask!
|You’ll Have Choices:
Based on our findings, we’ll make recommendations and you’ll be presented with some choices:
With clear boundaries in place and our respective responsibilities identified, it’s time to begin your care!
After the investment of time needed on the first and second visits, many patients become concerned that every visit will be of equal length. A typical office visit usually varies from 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the therapies that may be necessary. But don’t think the brevity of a regular visit reduces its value! With the groundwork laid, we can quickly size up the condition of your spine and nervous system, adjust you and get you on your way. Like a regular workout at the gym, each visit builds on the ones before. Miss a visit and you can lose the momentum necessary to make the needed changes. We recognize your time is valuable. So we do everything possible to run on time and minimize the interruption to your busy life.
We accept most insurance. We also have affordable cash plans available.