Benefit as Long as You Wish
Have you heard the common urban legend that “once you go to a chiropractor you have to go for the rest of your life”?
It’s not true.
There are five ways people choose to use chiropractic care in our clinic.
- Relief Care – This is where most people start. Our focus is to address the underlying cause of whatever it is that has prompted you to consult our clinic.
- Corrective Care – With your major symptoms improved, continued visits are designed to strengthen and retrain muscles and soft tissues to make more lasting spinal changes.
- Maintenance Care – Like regular teeth brushing and flossing, periodic visits, even without the presence of obvious symptoms, are intended to help avoid a relapse.
- Preventative Care – These visits are less often and comparable to an annual medical examination. Early detection may help catch small issues before they become serious.
- Wellness Care – With the visit frequency dictated by the unique stresses and health goals of each individual, wellness care is designed to help you be all that you can be.
We see our responsibility as offering optimal recommendations based on our education, training and clinical experience. Your responsibility is to decide how far you want to take your care and let us know how we can best serve you.
The bottom line? How long you choose to benefit from chiropractic care is always up to you. Get started today. (512) 467-2225